Marriage is a very, very long street. It’s many years before the lady and the man of the hour after they said, “Yes, I do.” A lot of things will happen and “a lot of water goes under the scaffold”. “I want to marry a gay young woman.” This is the deepest longing of most men. On the other hand, not many of these aspiring couples have a confusing idea about the basics of beauty.
There is one thing all men look for when choosing a partner: if they let them know. This too is beauty. Every man needs to marry a wonderful young lady. Some people would never assume that the charm and allure of a young woman is important in deciding their choice. Why? I can’t just say it. Marriage is not something you have to suffer, but you have to appreciate it. Consequently, you have to do the best you can. You have to marry someone who looks beautiful to you.
For now, let me broadcast the ABCs from awful.
1. Excellence is absurd considering the fact that it will wither. Excellence is a temporary thing. However absurd it may be, it is indispensable. One explanation is that you will see it until you kick the cube.
2. Women need to realize that their superiority is important to gain and maintain the consideration of their better half. Assuming you have to look good first and foremost to get it, you have to be very good at keeping it.
3. Everything is great. Recognize who you are, and accept that you are great on the basis that God created you.
4. When people tease you about your appearance, they envy you more. This is because you have something they don’t have, and they envy you. Look in the mirror and appreciate yourself.
5. Greatness is in the eyes of the beholder. Size depends on who is watching. Everyone needs to be sure of their decision because it’s up to you.
6. Every age is accompanied by splendor. At any age, an individual enjoys special happiness. Please don’t want your loved one to be eighteen again. Be happy with what you have. People often feel that they have to be great when they are exceptionally young, but that is not right.
7. Excellence is like flowering. Excellence has a point where it grows out like a striking flower. There is a time in a woman’s life that we call the chief of her age or the chief of her superiority. Here is the thing generally clear. That’s the point when she’s usually beautiful and when men offer her. Please, my dear ladies, allow me to compare the progress of your mind and development with the improvement of your superiority! Remember that the height of your brightness is definitely like a flower: it is transient. There will come a time when you will have to put on what your pants are wearing.
8- Beauty is really a factor. It depends on many elements. Women’s clothing today can look exceptional. Cutting your hair tomorrow could do something important. In fact, even a woman’s complete satisfaction affects her appearance!
9. External splendor depends on internal excellence. If you’re great on the inside, it will show up on the outside. See what’s inside regardless of presentation, because the two things together make one really great.
10. Excellence occurs in segments. Your piece will contain some things while it will block others. For example, you might meet the better half of your best friend, which is usually great when the guests return home. You can respect your way of receiving, visiting, and talking to visitors. You may see value in your accuracy and the various information on policy issues. However, they may not cook well. Your soups can be like stews and your soups like stews! Ahahaha!
11. Finally, if you ever need to choose grandeur and the other world, choose the latter from the above. He who fears the Lord will applaud. The other person who knows and fears God will become more and more tempted over the years.