Acrylic powder to natural nails
Acrylic powder is used for creating an acrylic nail or a coating above our nail. This is a type of nail polish where the powder is mixed with a liquid then this sticky thing is used as a coating to our nail. There are many kinds of acrylic powder to natural nails. They are different from one another by color, glitter effect, size, filter effect, and shine. We can use this acrylic powder to natural nails individually or by mixing them with one another. The powders are used to make a variety of looks for our nails. This makes our nails look intelligent and unique. Young girls are so much addicted to it.
How to use the acrylic powder to natural nails:
1. At first, we have to make sure that our nails are nit and clean.
2. Wiping the nails with acetone to remove any polish or oil and greasy particles from the nail bed. Suppose you want to attach a nail tip or directly apply the acrylic powder to natural nails.
3. Now, you have to decide on your nail bed.
4. To prevent lifting after application, you will have to buff away and apply the bond with primer to the total nail bed.
5. When you selected your favorite color. Take the jar. Roll it away to distribute the acrylic powder to natural nails properly.
6. Now, take the brush and wet it using a monomer. Pull it up and shake it to remove excess liquids. Please keep it in hand for some time so that the liquid can stay in the brush. Now, slowly move the brush tip around the surroundings of that powder. Now, look at the brush; if you think there is enough power for your entire nail, pull it off.
7. Allow the bed to look fully shiny first when it is in the brush. Now take the brush and move it through the entire nail. Start from one nail edge to another edge of the nail. Please take all the powder in the middle of the nail, then spread it throughout the nail with a gentle push. Do not push the brush so hard to finish smoothly. You can soak the brush into the monomer to control the concentration of the acrylic powder to natural nails. Use the body of the brush for a smooth finish.
8. Leave the acrylic freely in the air for drying. It may take several minutes. You can check if the acrylic is dry or not by using the brush. It will make a clicking sound when you rubbed the brush with the surface of the nail.
9. After drying, look at the side walls.
10. Use a buffer for smoothing the edge of the nail.
11. After the filing has finished, apply a polish into the acrylic as a coating.
By following these steps, you can easily apply acrylic powder to natural nails.
Now we will discuss some FAQs because people are so excited to know about acrylic powder and its application.
a) Why should we use monomer with acrylic powder to natural nails?
The monomer and acrylic power react together and form a coating of acrylic powder. The monomers are small units of chemicals, which can quickly react with the powder. They mixed in a moment and became usable.
b) Can I form a nail with acrylic powder?
In a word, the answer is yes. Anyone can get it from a fake nail with acrylic powder to natural nails. When your nail is short or broken, you may use them to form an artificial, beautiful nail. You can also make a glossy effect at the end of your nail by using acrylic powder.
c) How can I form a fake nail with acrylic powder?
You can follow the steps below:
- First of all, examine the nail plate. This will prevent lifting. When you use a band with your e-file, it should slowly touch the nail plate and will reduce the gloss.
- When they bonded, let them dry; after that, apply primer, and both of them will go to the nail plate.
- Now it’s time for foam application. First, line up at the center of that foam and then slowly take it back and spread over the edge that is free on the natural nail.
- This step involves the application of acrylic powder. Take the jar of the powder and roll it for proper mixing.
- Soak your brush into monomer and raise out that extra liquid. Then, take some of the acrylic powder using your brush and apply it to where the nail and form meet.
- By selecting up a larger bead, build the free nail edge. To use the powder ideally, use the brush as you want.
- After creating one free edge, move to the next one. Take the product near to the cuticle by using the lower part of the brush.
- Then it is time to form a c-curve, and here the acrylic is good, slightly soft. Use a pinching tool or your hand to create the style. Do not touch close to the natural nail plate.
- Leave the acrylic for drying thoroughly. You may check it by trying to make the clicking sound.
- After drying, removing the form and pull it out of the nail is your subsequent work.
- Now, it is time to apply the top coat. Clean the cuticles and style the side walls at the time of using your favorite coating.
d) what is the time duration of acrylic powder to natural nails?
It can last from two to three weeks. It also depends on how fast your nails can grow. Like other chemicals, it depends on how you make use of it.
e) How can I remove them?
You can remove your acrylic very easily by using acetone. Just soak your fingers in a pot that is full of acetone. You can also go to the salon for the removal process. But we don’t have enough money and time for that. On the other hand, as acetone is not suitable for our body, we can try some homemade tricks to remove them quickly and pain-free. You can use warm water as well as some acetone-free chemicals as well.